Orc Chop Games, a team from Philippines won the 39th Fan Favorite weekly vote at the Game Development World Championship 2021 (GDWC) with Goblin Stone. The game is in early access in Steam.
“Goblin Stone is a turn-based RPG told from a goblin’s perspective. Adventurers have pushed goblins and orcs to near extinction: it’s now time to fight back. Gather a ragtag group of goblins and journey through an epic procedurally generated world, as you change their fate in this narrated adventure.”
2nd Place: Copy Editor by Cinq-Mars Media (USA): “EVERY enemy is a (potential) new best friend! Fight each boss, gain them as an ally, explore, and platform your way through each level.”
3rd Place: Paranormal Detective: Escape from the 90s by LunaBeat (USA): “90’s teen Delia has disappeared in an abandoned arcade and it’s up to you to find her in this thrilling VR escape room adventure!”
GDWC team sends congratulations to the winner and thanks to all Nominees.
GDWC 2021 Fan Favorite Vote 39 Nominees are:
– 4th Generation Warfare by Eversim (France)
– ASTREIA’S GIFT by ASTREIA’S GIFT (France)
– Exophobia by Zarc Attack (Portugal)
– Fuzz Force: Spook Squad by Fuzz Force (United Kingdom)
– Kandria by Shirakumo Games (Switzerland)
– One Drunken Knight by Professional Imagination (Canada)
– Springy: A Bounce Adventure by Flavio Volpe Castro Junior (Brazil)
– Tiger Trio’s Tasty Travels by Oink Games Inc (Japan)